Date: 2020-11-06 12:55:10
From the warrior diet, alternate day fasting, one meal a day, 5:2 diet to spontaneous meal skipping and more, watch till the end to learn about all of them.
Other videos recommended for you:
WATCH 🎥: How To Lose Weight Fast With The Fruit And Protein Diet – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7wu4SWpKrA&list=PL_fl96m7OLQX8Ls3btXcjCcFcxQ2C1djx&index=58
WATCH 🎥: Lose Weight With These Stomach Exercises & 21 Day Walking Plan – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0phfRbFTBQ&list=PL_fl96m7OLQX8Ls3btXcjCcFcxQ2C1djx&index=43
#IntermittentFasting #IntermittentFastingWeightLoss #Bestie
Intro – 0:00
1. The 16:8 Method – 00:55
2. The 5:2 Diet – 02:08
3. 20:4 Method – 02:42
4. One meal a day – 03:34
5. Alternate day fasting – 04:06
6. Eat Stop Eat – 04:41
7. The Warrior Diet – 05:43
8. Spontaneous Meal Skipping – 06:14
1. Reduced Calorie Intake – 07:05
2. Scientifically Proven To Help You Lose Weight – 07:35
3. Burns Body Fat – 08:15
4. Reduces Cravings – 08:42
5. Keeps Your Insulin Levels Low – 09:02
1. The 16:8 Method: This technique involves fasting every day for 14 to16 hours and restricting your daily eating window to 8-10 hours. Within the eating window, you can fit in 2, 3, or more meals. It’s also known as the Leangains protocol and was popularized by fitness expert Martin Berkhan.
2. The 5:2 Diet: This diet involves eating normally 5 days of the week while restricting calories to 500-600 for two days out of the week. It’s also called The Fast Diet and was popularized by British journalist Michael Mosley.
3. 20:4 Method: This is a type of time restrictive eating based on a 20 hour fast, with a four hour eating window. Generally, you can eat to your heart’s content during the four hour feasting, but by default, it is difficult to consume too many calories during such a short time frame.
4. One meal a day: This diet is where you limit your eating window to just one hour each day and fast for the remaining 23 hours. This is an extreme type of intermittent fasting, and can be an effective weight-loss strategy for some people.
For more information, please watch the video until the very end.
Subscribe to Bestie : https://goo.gl/tUqro6